Some of the conditions we treat:
- Lower back pain, including: Sciatica, trapped nerves and tight muscles.
- Neck and shoulder problems: Headaches, pain and tingling travelling from the shoulder and down the arm, whiplash, chronic neck & back pain, rotator cuff Injuries and frozen shoulder.
- Pain in the arm and elbow areas including (tennis/golfer’s elbow; RSI).
- Hip, knee, foot and ankle problems.
- Ligament, tendon and muscle tears and strains
- All types of sporting injuries
Some of the treatments we give:
- Traditional, hands-on physiotherapy by practicing members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy that are HCPC registered.
- Deep tissue/sports massage
- Electro-medical therapy, including ultrasound, faradic (TENS), short wave therapy.
- Exercise and rehabilitation advice following injury or surgery
- Relaxing therapeutic Swedish style massage
Do I have to be referred by my G.P.?
No, you do not have to be referred by your G.P. We are a private clinic, so self-referral is quite normal.
How long will my appointment take?
Your appointment times may vary depending on how severe your injury is and the amount of treatment that your particular case requires, but a reasonable estimate is 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Will I have to bring any special clothing with me?
You do not have to bring any special clothing with you. Your privacy and dignity will be respected at all times during your treatment.
Is my treatment going to be expensive?
We are a traditional, hands-on clinic staffed by experienced health care professionals, and we pride ourselves on our simple, gimmick-free approach, which enables us to pass savings on to you in our treatment charges. We believe we are one of the least expensive clinics in the UK. Please call us any time for information about our charges.